Nell had her 6 month check up today.
Things went well. She is 18 lbs 14 oz. (93%) and I am not sure how tall/long, but ranked in the (96%).
The doctor asked if she had any "new tricks" and I told her how Nell can clap now and she said "really? i don't even ask about clapping until 9 months and then the answer is usually no" so as suspected, Nell is exceptional. :)
She had two shots and only cried a little.
Zaven did a great job not interrupting. I told him that he has his 4 yr old check up on Thursday and he can talk to the dr then. He is due to get 4 shots, so that will not be fun.
After the doctor, Zaven was invited to go to Bailey's Beach with his buddy Bennett. So he spent the day at the beach club playing in the sand and pool. Sounded like they had a blast. The weather was beautiful.
Nell and I hung out here and got things put away. And started on the mountains of laundry.
Then about 4 we walked up to retrieve Zaven. It was fun to stroll up and visit for a bit.
Then we came home, and Nell had the green light to start cereal so I mixed some up. She was not a fan. I could barely get her to taste it. Will try again tomorrow.
LE
No comments:
Post a Comment