Well Fall made a brief showing here. But lately it has gotten warm again. Today it was 85 and humid! But truly we are starting to see some Fall colors.
Esmé and I are still enjoying going for walks. She loves to be on the go. She still brings me her shoes or crawls into her stroller and out we go into CW. I let her lead the way.
School is going well for Zaven and Nell. Last week we had friends over on Tuesday. Nell and her friend Kate pretended to be Johnny Appleseed.
Thursday Zaven stayed up late doing homework and studying for a test he has been a good boy getting his work done. Both kids seem to be pretty tired at the end of the days.
Tomorrow we are going to see a team of Clydesdale horses making an anniversary beer delivery. I have told the kids the story of my being lost at the 1982 World's Fair after starting to to follow the wrong pair of pants while looking at the Clydesdales. Hopefully no one will go missing tomorrow while we are seeing them.





No comments:
Post a Comment