10.11.2012

Happy Birthday to me!

What a very happy birthday I had. It all started with Meghan takin me to lunch on Tuesday at the Winery. It was a really fun time and she was kind enough to also give me gifts!
Then Wednesay I woke up to big smiles from Esmé. Only to come downstairs and have beautiful and thoughtful cards from Nell and Zaven. The kids went to school and Esmé and I went to the dr for her 15 month check up. She is doing great. She is 23 lbs (60%) and 33 inches (>85%). She had three shots and was a trooper. Then we went by Panera and picked up sandwiches to go and meet Nell's class at the apple orchard. It was so fun to see Nell with her class and be outside on a beautiful day.
After that Esmé and I came home and Esmé had her nap and I rested too. It was really a treat! Then I picked up the kids from school and when Chris it home we went and got cupcakes and then went and got food at the Cheese Shop and had a picnic. It was perfect. I had a great time. Then when we got home we had cupcakes and I opened my presents. So many wonderful things! A great day!

No comments: