Time flies when you are having fun! We had a great week. Fridays are always fun with Chris off work. Esmé and I enjoy spending the day with him and Zaven and Nell like having him walk to school with us. This Friday was no exception. We walked to school then Chris went for a bike ride while Esmé napped and then we went to get lunch and then ran some errands before picking up the big kids from school and went to Plaza Azteca with Isabel. Sadly Esmé had not had much of a nap and was unable to hold it together so we waited outside for most of the meal.
Saturday Chris played softball with the church group and the kids and I went to soccer. Nell played well and had a great time. Zaven's game went well too he played well. Ran hard. Scored. They won. He was happy.
We got Subway on the way home After Esme's nap we headed out to Bush Neck Farm to get pumpkins. It was a beautiful day and the farm is so pretty. We could not believe how few people were there or that the pumpkins were only $5. I seem to remember dropping about $40 at Sweet Berry Farm for pumpkins, zoiks.
Today we had a great day at church. Chris preached a great sermon. I had a good Sunday school class, the kids did more talking and it was fun. Then I hit the grocery store and when I got home Nell and I carved pumpkins. It was another gorgeous day. After the football game ended, Zaven came lit and carved his pumpkin and Esmé played around. It was a nice afternoon. Chris hen had to head down to do evensong.
We are going to have some people over for dinner on Wednesday so my early days of this week will be spent cleaning and cooking.









No comments:
Post a Comment