5.25.2012

Zaven's 9th Birthday

Well we were up and at 'em,Zaven was up at 5:30 am and the rest of us soon followed.
I had decorated with balloons and signs and we had French toast (made with the ends of bread from the Cheese Shop) and bacon.
Then we were off to shool. Zaven had his last standardized test and then the whole family went to school to have lunch with Zav. That was fun and our friend Mr. Kee had the whole lunch room sing happy birthday to him.
Then Nell and I went to meet up with Miles and his babysitter the William an Mary Barnes and Noble has new escalator so they rode that, we read some books then went to the church playground and played. While we were there Esmé did some practice walking, she pushed a shopping cart and walked behind it!
After school Zaven and Nick came home and played Zaven's new wii game skylanders. Then we headed off to Plaza Azteca for dinner. Nell arranged for them restaurant to sing to to Zaven. Then we came home and the kids played lacrosse outside for a long time. Then we had cake and ice cream, more outside play.

It was a good day and I enjoyed remembering the day 9 years ago that I became a mom. Zaven liked hearing about that his due date was May 16 and that on May 22/23 I was induced, went home from the hospital, still pregnant, and then he finally came on Sunday, May 25! A very happy time. 5:46pm an 8lb 10oz

No comments: