5.30.2012

Esme's food

I am glad that I read somewhere that you should offer a food as many as 15 times to determine if your child likes it. Because yesterday I gave Esmé cantaloupe for probably the 10th time, and she loved it! Granted it was a perfectly ripe melon and particularly delicious, so who could blame her! Then today at lunch I gave her tomatoe which she proceeded to decide was a hair care product and wipe through her hair!
Yesterday was the first day of swim team. The kids went to practice from 5-6. Nell did great and made it through practice which is not always easy and I think Zav did great too. He will be swimming 50 meters this year do practice will be harder and he will be expected to do flip turns so he is practicing those.
Tonight we were supposed to go to a lacrosse party but it has beenoced until tomorrow because of rain. I imagine that my tennis will be washed out as well. But I think I am still going the have the new babysitter, Sarah, come anyway to meet the kids. I will run some errands and let someone else do bedtime. Chris has a dinner out for work.
Today was Nell's last day of pre-school! no school tomorrow and then "graduation" on Friday. That should be fun. My sweet, silly girl growing up

No comments: