5.28.2012

A great Memorial day weekend

Saturday the pool opened and we went for a swim. It was fun to see friends and for the kids to be back in the water. Esmé loved swimming, even though the water was cold. She met some other babies.
Sunday Chris preached and It was a good day. We played lacrosse in the yard and Nell put on a cheerleading show and we went to the pool again.
Then today Nell and Zaven wanted to go to the Blue Talon for bfast. Chris and Esmé stayed home. We had a nice time. We came home and made shrinky dinks. Then I made brownies for the cookout at the pool.
I have never made them from scratch. I had heard it was easy and better than the mixes so I tried and they were good!
So at 4 we headed back to the pool to the cookout. It was hot! A good crowd and a fun time.
Esmé has really taken to walking behind her push toys.

No comments: