we have been having great weather. with Nell wanting to ride her bike a lot. Esmé and I have been happy to go out for walks while she does that. Here is Esmé in her stroller making funny face. She squinches up her face and sniffs it is funny and she knows it. 

Esmé has been eating a lot of new foods. She tends to like a lot of things, but not every time she tries them. Some of her favorites are broccoli, green beans and peas.
Nell and Esmé have a lot of fun together. Nell enjoys being silly and getting Esmé to laugh.
At the playground Esmé crawled through the tube from one side to the other.
I love this picture of Esmé. Though, she has a little rash around her mouth from eating hummus.
On Friday, Nell's school had a Mother's Day luncheon. It was really fun being with her. Esmé stayed home with Chris.
Here's Nell with her friends Kamryn and Holly. Her other good friend Emery was out of town.
Later that night, Zaven's school had the Strawberry Festival. We all had a good time. Nell wanted to sing karoake, so we got some kids together and they sang Adelle's "Rumor Has it" Here they are doing "test, test" into the mics.
After the festival Chris and I went to the Easton's for dinner and it was really fun. Then Saturday we went to the OBX for Zaven's lacrosse game. He played well. Then we had lunch at a local spot and came home.
Mother's Day was great. My first as a mother of three. I wish I had gotten a photo of me with the three of them. But we had a nice time at church. Chris gave me a beautiful bracelet with three ginko leaves on it, I decided it was one for each kid. It is really pretty.
We played a lot of lacrosse in the yard and then went out for dinner and frozen yogurt. It was a great day.







1 comment:
I love all the pictures! This is great.
Post a Comment