We are having a good winter. This weekend we had a great visit from Julie Toland. The timing was great as she missed the big storm. We had a dinner party on Friday and it was fun. Saturday morning, Julie taught Zaven and Nell to knit. Zaven has really taken to it and is working on a scarf. Then we went out into CW and went to the weaving shop. Julie took us to dinner at Plaza Azteca. This morning church was nice. The kids sang and it was beautiful. After choir Nell's teacher told us that Nell has an excellent "melodic memory" and that we should be sure to start her on piano lessons in 2nd grade. I have no idea what a melodic memory is but I am always glad to hear something nice about the kids.
I realize I never blogged about many things. We had a great trip to SC. We spent the weekend on Folly with Lexie and Quinn. We went down on Thursday. Todd cooked us a great dinner and then the next day we went out to the beach. Vinson had hooked us up with a great house. We had a blast. The kids all were so cute together. Lexie gave the kids these cool crowns and read them a sweet story. We played on the beach. Took naps. Kendall and Kevin came over. Patricia and Annabelle came by. Vinson visited. It was great. On the way home we stopped in Spartanburg to see the Morrises. That too was a great visit.
School is going well. Although report cards come out tomorrow. So hopefully I am not speaking too soon.
Other big news is Nell's first lost tooth. She was excited by the loose tooth and enjoyed playing with it until it finally fell out. The gap is quite cute.
















No comments:
Post a Comment