Esmé got a new car seat, she had gotten too heavy to carry in the other one. And I thought She would be more comfortable in this one for the long drive to Florida. She seems to like it. Nell made a recliner out of the box!
Friday was Zaven's party. It went really well. The cake turned out nicely and the kids had a great time playing flag football.
The kids had time trials for swim team on Monday. Nell calls them "time travels". Pretty funny. They both did really well. Zaven swam the IM and did great. He has moved up to the 9/10 age group so it will be hard to keep up. One boy on our team is almost 11 and a very good swimmer. Nell swam back stroke and freestyle and did great.
Tuesday I took the girls to Newport News to have Esme's portrait taken for her 1st birthday. Nell was a big help and I had some of the sisters together. Below is an outtake of Nell at the studio.
Wednesday Nell Esmé and I went to Zavens school to see him be recognized for making all E's this marking period. We are very proud of his hard work. I took him out of school early an we went to Baskin Robins to celebrate.
I also went to my first PTA
meeting last night and followed up by emailing the principal to request placement for Nell and Zaven, we will see how that goes.
And the last picture is Esmé at the pool tonight with our friend Kate, who loves Esmé so much and calls her "cutie clementine" and "Mae Mae".
We are getting ready for vacation. We are leaving tomorrow after Zaven's half day at school.










No comments:
Post a Comment