6.05.2012

Biking and Bags

Yesterday we were excited to try letting the big kids ride their bikes to school. Nell is done with school, so our mornings have changed. The kids were excited and it worked great. Esmé liked riding in the stroller. It was much faster than all walking. And I was able to walk at a brisk pace for a nice 1.5 mile walk. Then Nell and Esmé and I had a nice day. Nell did her quiet time again. We got some things for Zavens birthday party. Swim practice was good but a little chilly. The gazpacho and cheese toast dinner was good but we were all in sweatshirts, so cold soup was kind of funny.
Today was even cooler so I decided not to take the kids to swim practice. We went to Plaza Azteca and then we went to the LLBean store.
Chris found an XL bag with his name on it and he put Esmé in it, she was not thrilled. But it was still pretty cute.

No comments: