6.01.2012

Happy Graduation to Nell!

So Nell is done with preschool. Onto Kindergarten in the fall. She is so ready. It was a fun day. We had signs and cards and presents. Nell chose a pretty dress to wear. Esmé followed suit wearing her similar dress. It was a nice brief low-key graduation followed by a picnic. Zaven missed the morning at school and went in for the second half.
Nell spent the afternoon in a hand me down ballet outfit and ballet slippers- I really need to find a class for her! Then she found $10 that she had and wanted to spend it. We went to Marshall's and she weighed a lot of options and ended up choosing a big elephant kite. I think it will be fun. I thought it was a great choice.
We also got Esmé some sandals, her first pair! The other night she walked around the pool deck and got a raw spot on her big toe. So she really needed something.
Tonight Chris and I went to an art auction at the church. It was a nice event. I took pears with goat cheese sprinkled with pistachios and cranberries. They were tasty, and people said they were well liked. It was easy! Thank you Pinterest!

No comments: