9.05.2007

Off to School

Zaven was up and ready to head to school this morning.
Here is the pose he chose for his picture!


He did great at drop off. His new teachers Ms. Kirsten and Ms. Heather are great.
He and Grace have their cubbies next to each other, which was exciting.
There were a lot of friends from last year.
I am interested to get a list of the students, I don't think that there are many boys in his class. I know that three have moved to different schools. I saw one other boy, Peter and I think Ian is still going to be there, but not sure who else.
I don't think Zaven minds though.

After dropping him off, Nell and I went and got some coffee and went to have coffee with Chris at the church. Again the weather is beautiful and we sat out on the bench out in front of Chris' office. It was really nice.

Now Nell is sleeping and I am hanging out. Should probably nap myself.
Nell has been having some rough nights. I am a little sleep deprived.

No comments: