Saturday we had some sun that gave us time to go to the pool. Zaven went to Kingsmill with friends and the rest of us went to Kingspoint. Esmé showed us her diving skills in the deep end.
Nell tried a flip off the board. We swam some races and splashed around.
Saturday night we had dinner at the Oneills (we missed you Late-Kate!) Bitsy and her daughter Lauren were in town and Loretta and Rick. It was a beautiful night and we had a great time. Sunday we had a good time at church, had Duck donuts Nell got a haircut. She cut off many inches and got a really cute Bob style
and then a great time at the Sunken Gardens playing Wiffle ball. Organized by Roy Geiger. A great time was had by all.
Then Mister had a bath and we at Home. Monday I got up and went to Pure Barre before coming home and doing the 4th of July bake sale.
It was quite drizzly so the girls set up on the porch. The ended up netting $30 selling chocolate chip cookies and slices of watermelon. Patty and John came by (we missed you Kate!)
Then we went to the Terry's and Lamperts for a great 4th of July party.
A nice group- the kids all played nicely and had a great time. The food was delicious and the weather cooperated.
Chris and I marked 20 years since we were engaged watching the fireworks in NYC. A wonderful milestone.
Today Chris Esmé and I went to the dermatologist. I ended up having a biopsy done on a spot on my face- now I am sporting this cool bandaid.
Another beautiful sunset after swim practice tonight.










No comments:
Post a Comment