7.06.2016

Art Adventure

This afternoon we had. Super fun, unexpected art adventure. 

Around 4:30 I got a text from Ray Talamo in Rhode Island, telling me to check out the Instagram direct message he sent. I went and looked and it was this 
I knew right where to go. So I sat at my desk finishing up work and looking into who the artist is. Then I got excited and I went down stairs and told the social team and then came home. Got the kids and Grey- explained on the way. We got there 
Zaven was able to feel something behind the sign and got it to fall out. 

We couldn't wait to get it open and check it out. Right as Zaven was opening it a kid and his mom came up looking for it. They were disappointed to have missed out on finding it- but they stayed and saw us open it. 

It was a short burst of activity but generated a lot of excitement. The kids loved it and so did I!  

#octopusroadtrip 

No comments: