4.01.2016

Easter!

It has been too too long since I posted last. And though I hope to go back and post what has happened. I am also thinking I just need to start posting again and not get any farther behind. 
I last week we celebrated a wonderful Easter. Milla and Poppy came and helped us celebrate. 

We also then had Chris' 46th birthday. We we out to dinner at Cochon on 2nd it was really fun. 

This year the kids hunted for their lunch on Saturday and dyed Easter eggs - 
I love this picture of Esmé eating Jelly Beans. She looks so happy! Jellybean delight! 
though Zaven was off with Cannon and did not participate😐 he's such a big boy now. 
Esmé did a photo shoot for colonial Williamsburg. She had a good time. 

Zaven is still in the cake making business he did a Harry Potter cake for Kate O'Neill it turned out well. 
Nell has started swimming again. She is on 757 Swim and she is really liking it. 


I am still enjoying Pure Barre. I celebrated my 100th class. It is nice to be strong and fun to do it with friends. 


No comments: