12.10.2015

Halloween

Perhaps that I am posting about our Halloween on Dec 10 is an indication as to how busy things have been! I realized that I had not posted in a while and there are many things I want to capture here. 

Halloween was busy and fun. Especially busy this year for me because Colonial Williamsburg hosted trick or treating and Halloween events for the first time and I was on the core team to make it happen. With primary focus on signage and messaging but busy with all sort of cross foundation efforts. It was a great project and turned out very well. 


The kids had a great time trick or treating. We went with the Oneills in Indian Springs. 
Matthew Whaley had their parade. Nell went as Gem from Gem and the Hokograms- but before trick or treating had a crisis and wanted to change costumes. We managed to pull together her being a twin to one of he stuffed animals. She looked cute. Zav was a cowboy's fan and Esmé went as a pig again this year. She had planned to be Taylore Swift but changed her mind. 



No comments: