Happy Easter!
The weather remains mixed here. For a while it was pretty nice per spring like and Esmé and I were doing a lot of walking and being outside. But then it got rainy.
Zav is still doing lacrosse and that is going well. The team is losing but playing well. Zav is also sticking with piano and enjoying it. He and Chris are doing well getting to the office in time to practice.
Nell started tennis lessons and is loving it! It is a small group and happens right across the street from the house. The first week we went out to dinner with the Sneads after and that was fun.
We have also re upped our Busch Gardens passes. We had a great day there last Saturday. Nell rode on the Elmo roller coaster and liked it. I rode it too and decided to try the Loch Ness Monster again. I rode it after Esmé was born and did not like it, but tried again and had a great time. I also road Apollo's chariot with Zav. So fun.
Holy Week was busy for Chris. The school had a special informational night for rising 5th graders. Thursday morning Esmé ad I went to the school and I read a book to Nell's class. That was fun. Friday was chris' birthday. He was busy with church most of the day. Then Isabel took us to a great dinner at the Fat Canary. We had a great time. Saturday we had a beautiful weather and we made good use of it. We got right up and went to Cracker Barrel for bfast. Zaven wanted to take Chris there for his birthday. When we got home tere was bike riding, tree climbing, checking out the baby lambs and the chickens. Then when Esmé had her nap, the big kids and I went and played tennis. Then I made the kids lunch and put it ino plastic eggs and his them in the garden. It was fun. Saturday night we had cake to celebrate Chris' birthday. Sunday was Easter, Chris was up and out early. The kids had fun getting their baskets and eating candy. Church did not start until 10:15 so we had plenty of time. We started in the church, hoping to hear Chris preach, but Esmé wanted to talk to him, not listen. So we went down to the Parish hall and attended that service. After that there was an indoor egg hunt.
Chris got home around 1:45 and we had lunch of ham biscuits, asparagus and Mac and cheese. Later in the afternoon we had a jelly bean hunt in the living room. The kids enjoyed it. I remember doing those at Granby and Grampy's house.
The rest of the day was spent packing and getting ready for our trip to TN. Looking forward to seeing family.



















No comments:
Post a Comment