We are still waiting for spring
We have had a few pretty days but just not very warm yet.
Zaven had his first lacrosse game last week and played well. Got the ball several times and made good passes etc. he had been home from school 4 days the week before so may not have been 100%. Sunday he sang a beautiful solo at church and both kids sang in the choir and did a nice job. Nell was sick too though she only missed one full day of school and was able to find time to enjoy herself.
Esmé was thrilled to find the lambs have been moved to a new field
Today I had hoped to walk to pick the kids up and take them to see a new baby lamb I saw this morning but Esmé has come down with the throw up big so we will have to wait on that. Poor baby is trying to rest now but clearly not feeling well.
She and I had a fun mid week adventure up to DC to see Meg. It was a quick and easy trip. Meg and I are both glad to realize how close we are.
This weekend Zav has a game and I have to volunteer in the concession stand.
We are looking forward to Spring weather, Easter and spring break in Chattanooga.










No comments:
Post a Comment