I am loving these days.
Our morning schedule is working out very well. The kids are doing a great job of getting up, eating and getting dressed which is leaving us time to play and be together in the morning before walking/riding to school.
After getting home from taking them Esmé is napping and I am tending to my "work". Either house work, laundry, bills or PTA committee work or church logo work etc. I tend to listen to NPR morning edition while I do that. Then when Esmé wakes up we play and walk around the yard and then eat lunch, run errands etc. then it is time for another nap. During this nap I get things ready for school pick up and have time to myself. Maybe rest or watch a little tv or read. At 3:30 I have to wake Esmé up and we head off for pick up. My time with Esmé is so fun. She is learning so much each day and saying more and more. It is a very sweet time with her and having her all to myself is so fun.
One day this week I was signing the Brewer boys out for Meghan and then keeping them on the playground for a few minutes until she made it. So I packed up a cooler with water, grapes, cheese and wheat thins. Those 5 kids tore through that snack as had a great time playing. The weather continues to be great.
Nell is still loving school. She was showing me lots of tricks on the playground.
Zaven is doing well with getting homework done. Last night he even went ahead and did today's reading and response since he has soccer tonight. I was very proud of him.
Yesterday, Isabel came and walked to pick up the kids with me. That was fun she brought Splash and we had a good visit. We are truly blessed to have her friendship here.
It's all good!




No comments:
Post a Comment