We are so happy to have Zaven home! Plus Grammy is here to visit. Such a treat. They got here around 6:30 on Friday and we welcomed them with signs and hugs. Saturday we got up and went to the farmer's market. We got some fantastic tomatoes, melon, peaches and corn. We got very hot on the way home. We spent some time recouping watching The Olympics. The afternoon was spent playing with Grammy and then we went out to dinner at 2nd street.
Today we had church. Chris preached. The kids were great and we came home and had lunch. Then Grammy took Zaven and Nell to the pool while Esmé napped and I went to the grocery store. Then Chris, Esmé and I went and met them at the pool. I even worked up the nerve to do a flip off the diving board!
Then we had dinner and Grammy and I went with Zaven and Nell on an evening walk.
Tomorrow is VBS for the kids.








No comments:
Post a Comment