8.12.2012

The weekend

We continue to miss Nell. But are enjoying seeing pictures and videos about her time with Milla and Poppy. Yesterday she did the ropes course, including the zip line!

Here, Zaven, Esmé and I walked up to the farmers market in the morning. I got tomatoes and peaches.
Then Zaven and Chris went to see the movie Ice Age 3 with Nick. The. We got Thai food for dinner. While Chris ad Zav were at the movie Esmé had a good nap and I did laundry and actually had time to sit on the couch and read. I am ready Gone Girl and it is very good so far.

This morning we were off to church. It was a nice service. Esmé was funny when we picked her up at the nursery a little 5 month old was there and she wanted to hug him. It was really cute. The kids and I had lunch at Panera and then went to the grocery store. The plan was to cookout with the Brewers at the pool at 5:30. At 4:44 we got an email that it was cancelled. So we met them over there to swim but did not cookout. We had a great time. Zaven learned/taught himself to do a back flip. It was great. I did a few flips and dives.

Tomorrow I will start to set things out for the trip. The trick is to get laundry clean for the trip and still have something to wear in the meantime.

No comments: