Nell and Zaven both got haircuts today. Zaven went to see Claudia at Roccoco Salon. Nell, on the other hand, gave herself her haircut, ugh. Apparently she was sitting at my dressing table and decided to try a new style she cut a big chunk out of the front, sort of like bangs. She then put the hair Ina little suitcase, pictured below. I will take her to see Claudia in the next few days to see about repairing it.
While Nell was at ballet camp Zaven, Esmé and I went to see Chris at the church and get the kids signed up for Vacation Bible School. Then we just walked around merchant square, got lunch at the Cheese Shop
After picking Nell up, we went by Matthew Whaley for Nell to have an assessment for Kindergarten. Then se went on a playdate. Esmé had a nap and I did laundry and Zav had some down time.
Tonight we did our Friday routine with Plaza Azteca and froyo because Chris and I have a dinner party tomorrow night and then Zaven is off to TN.



No comments:
Post a Comment