7.17.2012

Another great week!

Great week!We had another home swim meet, both kids improved their times and Nell managed to do both her races. Chris took Esmé home during the first half and I stayed and timed during the 2nd half. We won the meet, it was very exciting for the kids.The day after a meet is is always interesting getting the kids up and to practice, less than 12 hours after leaving the meets. But we made it. Wednesday night we were invited over to the Lamperts for desert and fire fly catching. It was a beautiful night and we had a great time. We stayed from 7-9, Nell and Zaven were very well behaved and Esmé hung in well for it being so late. Wednesday I tried a Zumba class at the y. I am not a dancer, but it was fun and I think I got a good workout, so I will try again next week. There are several bounty photos of Esmé, she is on the go almost all the time. She loves to carry Zaven's LL Bean bag around. She even managed to put my wallet in it one day last week, leaving me without it when I went to run errands. Oops! Tonight we had dinner at the pool again. A smaller group but still fun.The coming week we are looking forward to going to the library, pool, y for my excercise a visit from Milla, a possible Swing Band on Wed.

No comments: