That is the bad news.
The good news is, she has been feeling well enough to be her fun cute self.
Chris picked her up early Monday and I stayed home with her Tuesday and today.
I was able to do a lot of work from home, but I enjoyed some time playing with Nell too.
She is very funny.
We did a lot of counting today. And when we were not counting together she was counting by herself.
"Seven, Eight, Seven, Eight, Seven Eight" seemed to be her favorite combination.
She is also liking me singing the alphabet song.
She is talking so much now and says some really funny things.
She says "I see that Daddy" which means, I want to see Daddy.
Or tonight before I took her up to bed she said "I kiss that Daddy" and then after that she said "I kiss that Zavi"
She likes to see Zaven get on the bus each morning.
I think that she has missed singing some of the songs from school these last couple of days. She kept asking me to sing the Sun song, and I do not know a sun song...and then she would sing a little and do some hand motions. I will ask the teachers tomorrow, so I can learn it too.
Zaven is doing well in school, he is learning a lot. They do a lot of writing and pre reading.
Math, science etc. He seems to be soaking a lot of it up.
Chris is doing well, staying busy. Two funerals this week and two weddings this weekend and the Saturday service.
My work is going well. It is busy, but good.
It has been very rainy lately, hopefully that will pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment