1.05.2017

Thanksgiving 2016 & Nell's 10th Birthday

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We stayed in Williamsburg and did not have visitors. It was perfect. The kids were happy to be home, out of school and able to see friends and just be. I was happy to cook a meal with only the items I knew people could eat and enjoy and I bought a fully cooked turkey - taking a lot of the work out of the meal prep. Leaving plenty of time for enjoying the break myself.
Esmé made this turkey vest at school, but really did not want to be modeling it. I think it is super cute, even with her very sad face

Nell in the kitchen on turkey Day

All of us at the table enjoying the Thanksgiving fest.

An attempt at a potential Christmas card photo.
We did not end up using it, but I am always glad to have a picture of us all together.

Nell got her ears pierced on her 10th birthday. Dr Mares came in to his office on his day off to do it. The whole family was there to witness.

on Friday after we had a great time down at Matthew Whaley for a Fantasy Football league flag football game.
The next weekend we had Nell's 10th Birthday party with a Minute to Win it Theme. It was a fun time and a nice group of girls

Nell chose an oreo ice cream cake for her party. 

The girls looking over the results of the Minute to Win it challenges, each contestant rated themselves or the challenge. 


No comments: