10.27.2013

More visits, more fun

Milla and Poppy came for a visit and we had a great time. We went to Yorktown, showed off at tennis practice, had a dinner party, did some shopping all in a few days 
It was fun having them. 
We are gearing up for Halloween and Esmé dressed as a cat or what she calls a yowmee for the Fall Festival at school. 
The big kids did not wear costumes but they had a good time. Saturday we took our Christmas card picture, we think we got some good ones. Here are a few out takes. 



Esme kept a tradition going by falling and hurting her face before the photo, we went to get Zav from tennis and she fell on the clay and it scratched her up. She is ok, but last year she fell and busted her lip, even bleeding on her dress, before re cooperating and getting the picture done. Not exactly a family tradition I am looking to start. 

Yesterday Esmé and I were in the kitchen and she said "ooh a spooky" and I looked up and saw a few ghost shaped Peeps. 
Then she went on " I whykik spooky mommy. You whykik spooky?"  Oh sure I like spookies. "I eatit a spooky, mommy" well by this point I was just in love with her calling them spookys that I let her eat one and the. She took one to Nell. Nell whykik spooky too!  


No comments: