9.04.2013

Vacation!

  Well tomorrow we drive all the way home to Virginia. It will be a long drive. But we have had a great time. 
We left Va and went to Tn for a few days. We loved visiting with the Burbanks a d Eppersons and Wieberleys there. 
Then it was onto Watercolor with Meg and her boys. Chris drove us there and spent the night and then came over to St George. Meg and I had a great time catching up and the kids all enjoyed each other. Lots of swimming, wiffle ball and Madagascar 3!  Miss Tosha kept everyone smiling. I was supposed to be working during esme's naps, but the connectivity was terrible. We got through a d Katherine was so patient and calm. I think that she and Meghan had a good showing for Wrapped at W&m and we are excited to be officially launched. There is yet a lot to do. But we are moving forward. We even have our first order!  After a fun filled week with Meg Chris came back to get us and we all came to St George. Armen and Ellen came down and we enjoyed lots of pool time , yummy food in Apalachicola. 

We are starting to wrap our heads around the fall schedule. Decide on activities and ready ourselves for school. 

Chris rode his bike over 200 miles while on vacation. I did a yoga class and played a lot of pool volleyball. 

Esme has befriended the flamingo lamp that she calls "Gamoo"

Nell has worn her favorite dress to the exclusion of almost evety other thing in her suitcase and Zaven has tanned into a little brown berry. It has been a great time away and I am ready to get home and into a routine. 
Hopefully the drive home will go smoothly. 


No comments: