To this
I don't have regrets or complaints. I just find it so surprising that I have gotten enough older to have a ten year ok. That the sweet little boy that said
"What hoppened?" And "mommy say hallo" and "Paci in the hole" now plays lacrosse, has his own taste in music, his own style etc. I guess the next ten years will bring even more of that.
He is a great big brother and he and Nell, even in the midst of fighting, have a lot of fun together.
Esme has been caught eating the icing off of Zavens birthday cake with a candle. She is pretty funny
On Monday we went out to walk around CW a d we watched the auction for a while Nell and Esmé were chosen to demonstrate the drums.
The other day E was so excited when Chris was on his bike that I decided to get out the tricycle, that we got Zaven for his 3rd birthday, she really likes the idea of it
Fun fact about Esmé she is really into pants these days. She insists on wearing them most of the time. I am not sure why but as temps rise into the 90- a hopefully she will let it go. Nell and Zaven hav started swim team practice and seem to be enjoying it








No comments:
Post a Comment