It just seems too crazy that it is November already. I am way behind in my mind. The cool weather seems to be catching up with the calendar as we have cooler temps.
We had a fun Halloween. The elementary school has a parade through Colonial Williamsburg in their costumes. Chris and Esmé and I watched and Nell and Zaven had a good time. Nell was a cheerleader andZaven was a bat.
After school we came home, had dinner and went trick or treating. We went to a nearby neighborhood that is a circle with the houses pretty close together. The kids had a great time. Esmé carried a little pumpkin and really liked going to the doors and getting candy to drop in her basket. Chris and I have enjoyed eating her gains.
Today was the last day of soccer. Nell had a good game and got a medal and small soccer ball. It was so cold and windy that Nell Esmé and I came home and Chris and Zav stayed for his game. Zaven's team tied with Zaven scoring the two goals the team got.
Then this afternoon Nell had a birthday party. Then we came home and had a tea party. And Chris and Zaven played some Xbox. It was a nice day, but I think we all got too chilly this morning that we were reluctant to go back out.














No comments:
Post a Comment