7.26.2010

Events

On Friday we all met at Nell's ballet performance. Nell sat with her class and waited for some parents etc.
Then just before the actual performance was going to start Nell pulled off her dragonfly headpiece and hurt herself.


This is the only photo we got before it fell apart. I held Nell for the rest of the 10 minute performance. We were sorry to not get to see Nell dance. But since them she has done some dancing for us here at home.

Chris and I went out to dinner in Providence in an area called Federal Hill. An Italian section of town. We had a great meal at Pane Vino and a nice time being out.

Saturday, I played double with some friends. Chris had a funeral, I made black bean salsa to take to the church picnic, then we went to the beach. We had a nice time, but about an hour in, the clouds rolled in, there was thunder and we came home before the rain came. Then we grilled burgers for dinner.

Sunday we just had one church service at 10am outside followed by a picnic, it was a great day.
We did not get home until around 1pm and spent the rest of the day cleaning and doing around the house.

Today, Zaven had karate and he earned a yellow stripe on his white belt. This is the first step toward earning his yellow belt.
He seems to be enjoying karate. And he is very proud of his yellow stripe.

No comments: