6.27.2009

Great day

Well, the sun finally came out after what seemed like an eternity of rain and overcast days.
We made good use of it.
We started with a hike at the Bird Sanctuary- to Hanging Rock.
We had a great time, we were there for over 2 hours.
Then we came home and made some lunch, Nell went down for her nap and Zaven and I went to the grocery store. After Nell woke up, Chris had to go visit someone in the hospital in Providence and the kids and I went to the playground for about 2 hours.
We played basketball, road bikes, scooters, played on the swings, playground, ran races, did time trials, you name it!

Then we came home, the kids had dinner. Chris and I went out to dinner at some friends, We had a great time and the sitter said the kids did well.

No plans for tomorrow, Though I will say that I would love to play some tennis!

Here are some pics from today.
Our little tree huggers


the view from Hanging Rock


silly Nell


we had a lot of fun- but there were moments that were not perfect :)


but those not so perfect moments passed....

No comments: