We had a great Easter.
Ella and Grammy and Papa are here and it makes for a nice celebration.
A lot of time was dedicated to cooking.
Yesterday I made vichyssoise and made the pineapple glaze for the ham.
This morning we worked on the ham some more before chuch- left it on time-bake while we went to 9:30 church.
Nell and Zaven were very well behaved. And Chris gave a nice sermon.
After church there was an Easter egg hunt in the church yard. Zaven collected eggs for himself and Nell.
Grammy, Papa, Ella, Zaven and Nell came home and kept the preparations for lunch going. Chris stayed and did the 11 o'clock service and I attended the nursery. Once I got home we put the finishing touches on the asparagus tart and the salad and chris got home and we ate.
This afternoon we had some napping and then went out to play- it was very windy and cold.
All in all it was a nice day.
coo
ella and zaven playing on poisson rouge
nell in a dress that was laing and ginna's
i got new throw pillows
nell and papa walking to church
nell in her easter dress
nell enjoying her easter basket candy
zaven dying eggs
zaven walking to church-( i should have brushed his hair!)
1 comment:
your children are beautiful.
and I am impressed with all the cooking you did. did you learn this from your mom? love all the pictures! happy Easter!
Post a Comment