I think the word is frigid.
And then the wind blows 30 miles per hour! There are not enough layers.
We had a good weekend.
Friday Chris and I went out to a silent auction at Nell's school.
Saturday was pretty gloomy and we were around the house a lot.
I went and had my hair cut- no pictures to prove it.
saturday night was alive at five. which is always fun. it was a good crowd.
sunday we woke up and there was snow!
Zaven was so excited.
He built a snow man.
Then when Nell woke up- she wanted to go out.
She put on her super cute snowsuit- a great hand me down.
She and Zav played out side for a long time.
They came in an had hot cocoa- Nell kept saying,
"Mom, Mom- this taste good"
sunday the bishop was at church. the kids stayed home with a sitter and i went to church alone.
After church , Zaven and I made some cookies to take to Boston to Walter and Grant.
Then we drove to Boston, an easy 1 hr and 15 minute trip. We had a fun visit with Mary, Brian, Walter, Grant, John, Sylvia and Oliver. We took a walk along the mall. It was very cold - at least the 2 year olds in the crowd thought so.
Zaven on the other hand- had a great time running and climbing.
It was really fun to catch up with Mary- Zaven loved hearing stories about me and Mary when we were little.
1 comment:
that was so much fun! glad we got to see you. you'll have to send me the picture of Nell and Walter and Grant so I can add it to my blog!
Post a Comment