We have been celebrating her birthday for 3 days.
On Sunday we bought a big balloon (that nell call her "baldoon"), we made a cake and opened some gifts from Grammy and Papa, Milla and Poppy and Ella and Spencer.
The kids had a great time playing.
Nell had a good time giving Chris tea, she was back and forth asking "mo-mo tea, dada?" and she would rush over and get the pot and come back. this went on for a long time.
zaven built a cool ship for R2D2 out of Nell's new blocks.
On Sunday when he got dressed in his grey flannels and his argyle sweater he came up and asked me "don't I look like I am going to work?" pretty funny. but since he has practically sworn off "baby sweaters" i.e. anything with a dog on it. I don't know what else to put him in.
Nell enjoyed her cake- but really loved the ice cream.
When she was opening her presents she would say "that's my happy birthday present"
or
"it's my happy birthday"
Then on Monday at school they celebrated her birthday at school. In the morning she and her friends made a cake (think Whole wheat, applesauce, honey, eggs and cinnamon- baked into a loaf) and then they had it for snack in the afternoon. Her teacher made her a sweet little knit kitty kat. She really loves it- it is very sweet.
Today we sang again and ate leftover cake.
We are getting ready for Thanksgiving and certainly feeling very blessed and happy.
Tomorrow I am going to Zav's school to volunteer in the classroom- should be interesting.
Then I have the rest of the day to myself. I am not sure what I am going to do.
I hope I am able to make it a fun and relaxing day.
le
No comments:
Post a Comment