8.29.2008

Grammy & Papa Are here!

As I type Zaven and Larry and Armen are out on a 12Meter Sailboat.
We are looking forward to hearing all about that.

When I went to download my photos, I have a couple from the Sunday before Milla left,
we played some tennis and then went swimming at Whetstone.





Zaven has decided to take up the guitar and Chris is teaching him...

Thursday there was an "Orientation" at Zaven's school.
Zaven, Chris and I went and met Zaven's teacher, Mrs Pasyanos.
We saw his classroom, the gym, cafeteria, and library and then he got to play on the playground.

It looks like Zaven will be riding the bus to school. Bus #6- I'll let you know how that goes.
He is the first one on the route, but it is a short route.
To my knowledge he will not know anyone that will be on the bus.

Nell went to a Welcoming Day at her school with Grammy and Papa, she had never been on the playground there and apparently had a really nice time.
She is starting on Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a good labor day.
le

No comments: