7.20.2008

are you still there?

Hi!
Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted.
Even I have started checking to see if there is anything new...no luck.

I have no excuse. I just have not been taking many pictures.

We had a great trip to the Outerbanks of NC. Chris and Zaven went on to Cleveland and had a great visit.

Since we have all been home together we have been enjoying fun family activities.
Chris bough Zaven a fish tank.
The excitement was replaced by grief early on, when we had a fish...well like 4 fish die in the first 48 hours.
Things have settled down now and everyone is enjoying them now.


We have gone for a couple of picnics (Chris reminded us that when Zaven was little he called them "nin-nics")
One was at a refurbished 8-vane windmill.




Today we had a great day. Zaven sat quietly and still in church.
Nell had fun playing in the nursery. After church Nell and Chris had naps while Zaven and I went to the grocery store.
Then I went and played some doubles, my first time on the tennis court in a long time.
Zaven came and watched and then he and I hit for a while.

Nell is talking a lot. She can say almost anything, if you ask her to.
She loves to play outside. Ride her bike. Run down the hill in the back yard.

Starting tomorrow, Zaven is going to camp at the Bird Sanctuary. He is excited. I hope that he will have fun.







I will try to do better with my updates.

le

No comments: