7.04.2007

Happy 4th


There will not be a viewing of the firworks for us this year.
We went out last year and saw the display, but it is so late for Zaven. He gets all crazy and then i get all cranky. I think we will just forgo it this year. He does not even know to want to see them, so he won't feel deprived.
We have had a nice day.
Started with some Wimbledon, although we are seeing a lot of the same 2 matches that they have been able to fit in between rainstorms. Then we decided to put another coat of Sweet Orange on the wall in the den. Looks a lot better.
Then we headed to the beach. We stayed for 2 hours, but then it got cloudy and a little chilly. So we came home. But it was a good day at the beach. Zaven's friend Merritt was there, so they played. Nell and I sat in the tent and I read. While she stood holding on to my chair. And Chris read and sat in the sun.

Nell appears to be about to get her first tooth. The other day when she was gnawing on my hand I thought I felt one and today I caught a glimpse of something just below the gum. Hopefully she will tolerate the breaking through well and with little fussiness....time will tell.

No plans for tonight. Maybe dogs and beans for dinner if I can get Chris to go for it.

Gotta run, Zaven is ready to get out of the bath!.
LE

No comments: